Work with us in Wellington: Architectural Technician
September 17, 2020Back to news
Our Wellington studio is on the hunt for an architectural technician with an interest in detailed design, contract documentation and project delivery. Applicants should be qualified drafting technicians with a minimum of 3-years of experience in the industry.
We work in an informal design studio and are looking for a focused person who is seeking a stimulating and supportive work environment.
We are seeking a candidate with the following attributes/skills:
1. motivated and with keen interest in architecture
2. good design strength
3. strong communication and leadership skills
4. comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods
5. ability to work on a range of project types
6. flexibility and adaptability
7. knowledge and experience with Autodesk REVIT (experience with REVIT is preferred, but training and support is available for suitable applicants).
Remuneration will be based on level of experience. Only applicants with New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa will be considered for this role.
Link to this job on Seek or email your CV (including referees and/or references) and portfolio (including four or five examples of your work) to: firstname.lastname@example.org